Medical Spa in Melbourne, FL
Aesthetic Dermatology treatments are non-invasive or minimally invasive treatments designed to rejuvenate your appearance without surgery and include a number of skin care options. These treatments are becoming increasingly popular among men and women due to their quick delivery, reduced recovery, and predictable outcome. Dermatology + Plastic Surgery, led by dermatologist Anita Saluja, MD and plastic surgeon Rebecca Novo, MD, now offers residents of Melbourne, Viera, Brevard County, the beaches, and nearby communities in Central Florida access to state-of-the-art medical spa treatments to improve the appearance and health of their skin. Dr. Saluja is currently limiting her skin cancer dermatology practice to her aesthetic/anti-aging patients and their adult family members. New patients for Dr. Saluja should have a referral from a current client. Dr. Saluja no longer accepts Care Credit as a form of payment.
Please click here for a pdf version of our Menu of Aesthetic Services including short descriptions.
WHAT IS A MEDICAL SPA?
The Med Spa at Dermatology + Plastic Surgery provides Aesthetic Dermatology skin care treatments that are non-invasive or minimally invasive that refresh your skin and are designed for your best self. Our knowledgeable and approachable team of skin care professionals provides restorative and rejuvenative therapies, and non-surgical treatments such as IPL and laser procedures, peels, dermaplaning, microneedling, and injections to give your appearance a boost..
WHY CONSIDER MEDICAL SPA TREATMENTS?
The Aesthetic Dermatology treatments provided at Dermatology + Plastic Surgery are selected for their superior quality and effectiveness, producing natural-looking improvements in the appearance of patients who choose to forego plastic surgery or enhance their surgical procedure. These treatments are also perfect for the proactive younger patient who wants to slow down aging and look his or her best. Our aesthetic dermatology treatments address common skin conditions including sun damage, scars, discoloration (hyperpigmentation), complexion, and visible signs of the aging process such as wrinkles, creases, and fine lines.
- Aesthetician & Aesthetic Dermatology Services
- Skin Complexion Correction Consultation
- Skincare Products & Regimens
- Acne, Rosacea & Melasma
- Glow to Go Facials
- Microcurrent & LED Light
- Chemical Peels
- Enhanced Microneedling with PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin)
- Enhanced Microneedling with Radiofrequency (Vivace)
- PRP – Face and Scalp
- Skin Tag , Milia, Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Cherry Angioma Removal
- Dr. Saluja is the #1 volume Botox®, fillers and Sculptra® injector in Central Florida.
- Dr. Saluja is honored to be a member of the National Allergan Facial Aesthetics Advisory Board.
- Of 1.2 million doctors performing injectables in the U.S, less than 3% are qualified, and we are a part of that 3%.
- Dr. Saluja has more than 17 years of experience and education in injections.
- Botox® and Dysport®
- Y-Lift Technique –A 45-minute miracle facial contouring procedure, which revives the cheekbones & under eye area, defines the jawline & lifts the upper neck so that you look more beautiful and younger.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: Juvederm & Restylane products
- Tear trough treatment (undereye hollows)
- Lip enhancement
- Cheek and chin contouring
- Signature Liquid Lift/ BeautiPHIcationTM
- Y-Lift® Miracle Facial Contouring
- Fat Transfer – Renuva®
- Laser Treatments
- Fractional C02
- Erbium Laser Peel
- IPL Photofacials
- Laser Genesis
- Vaginal Laser Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- TruSculpt® 3D Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- J Plasma® / Renuvion Facial & Body Rejuvenation
- Dr. Novo is the first plastic surgeon in Brevard to use Renuvion skin tightening technology. She is an expert thought leader in Renuvion rejuvenation recovery.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR MEDICAL SPA TREATMENTS?
Aesthetic Dermatology treatments are safe for most adults who are in good health and have no contraindicated conditions. Please inform us prior to your treatment if you are on blood thinning medication or supplements or have a history of herpes for special instructions. These treatments provide results that rejuvenate your appearance and improve the look and feel of your skin. Treatments are available for adult individuals of any age and skin type, and to treat a variety of concerns. Among the most common skin conditions that may be treated at our medical spa are:
- Sun damage
- Acne & rosacea
- Excessive hair
- Uneven skin tone
- Lines, wrinkles, folds, creases, and sagging
- Loss of volume, contour, and definition
WHAT KINDS OF RESULTS DO MEDICAL SPA TREATMENTS PROVIDE?
Our Aesthetic Dermatology treatments enhance the appearance as well as the health of your skin. In many cases, the treatments contain ingredients that continue to improve the condition of your skin over time. Aesthetic Dermatology treatments do not produce the same results as plastic surgery but may be used in combination with other procedures for a more comprehensive treatment regimen.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MEDICAL SPA TREATMENTS?
We recommend that you set aside an afternoon to enjoy our range of Aesthetic Dermatology services and allow yourself plenty of time to relax and rest following treatment. Our team will recommend the most suitable therapies and treatments depending on your age, conditions, lifestyle, and aesthetic goals. Some procedures may require that you suspend certain medications prior to treatment. You may also have to postpone treatments if you are suffering from any infection or irritation in the desired treatment area. Contact our office for a consultation to evaluate your medical history and skin condition, and begin preparing for your aesthetic dermatology treatment.
IS THERE A RECOVERY PERIOD AFTER MED SPA TREATMENTS?
Each treatment is different, and you may be advised to relax at home following some of them, although the majority of Aesthetic Dermatologytreatments are delivered quickly and relatively painlessly and require minimal downtime or recovery period. During your initial consultation, you will receive detailed instructions for post-treatment care to help you optimize your results and address any potential issues.
HOW MUCH DO MEDICAL SPA SERVICES COST IN CENTRAL FLORIDA?
The cost of Aesthetic Dermatology treatments varies according to many factors. Since health insurance doesn’t normally cover these cosmetic treatments, our office accepts various forms of payment.
Medical Spa treatments at Dermatology + Plastic Surgery, led by dermatologist Anita Saluja, MD and plastic surgeon Rebecca Novo, MD, are improving the appearance of men and women in Melbourne, Viera, Brevard County and nearby communities in Central Florida. Contact our office for more information. We specialize in skillful, artful, and thoughtful procedures with a focus on injectable treatments and laser procedures.