Medical Spa in Melbourne, FL
Aesthetic Dermatology treatments are non-invasive or minimally invasive treatments designed to rejuvenate your appearance without surgery and include a number of skin care options. These treatments are becoming increasingly popular among men and women due to their quick delivery, reduced recovery, and predictable outcome. Dermatology + Plastic Surgery, led by dermatologist Anita Saluja, MD and plastic surgeon Rebecca Novo, MD, now offers residents of Melbourne, Viera, Brevard County, the beaches, and nearby communities in Central Florida access to state-of-the-art medical spa treatments to improve the appearance and health of their skin. Dr. Saluja is currently limiting her skin cancer dermatology practice to her aesthetic/anti-aging patients and their adult family members. New patients for Dr. Saluja should have a referral from a current client. Dr. Saluja no longer accepts Care Credit as a form of payment.
What Is a Medical Spa?
The Med Spa at Dermatology + Plastic Surgery provides Aesthetic Dermatology skin care treatments that are non-invasive or minimally invasive that refresh your skin and are designed for your best self. Our knowledgeable and approachable team of skin care professionals provides restorative and rejuvenative therapies, and non-surgical treatments such as IPL and laser procedures, peels, dermaplaning, microneedling, and injections to give your appearance and your self-esteem a boost.
Why consider Medical Spa treatments?
The Aesthetic Dermatology treatments provided at Dermatology + Plastic Surgery are selected for their superior quality and effectiveness, producing natural-looking improvements in the appearance of patients who choose to forego plastic surgery or enhance their surgical procedure. These treatments are also perfect for the proactive younger patient who wants to slow down aging and look his or her best. Our aesthetic dermatology treatments address common skin conditions including sun damage, scars, discoloration (hyperpigmentation), complexion, and visible signs of the aging process such as wrinkles, creases, and fine lines.
Maximum Glow ProSkin Treatment: Microdermabrasion or Dermaplaning + Microcurent + Ultrasound + LED Light:
The complete medical facial that restores a youthful look, improves skin circulation and overall skin health, creating instant glow.
Dermaplaning to smooth skin texture by removing dead skin and fine facial hair + SkinMedica® Illuminize Peel creates a radiant look without downtime.
Peel & Glow:
Our line of ViPeels (ViPeel, Precision Plus, and Purify) will improve texture, clarity and complexion, and can decrease inflammation and redness.
Inner Glow Microneedling:
Stimulates replenishment of collagen and elastin for anti-aging effects.
- PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) – “The next generation of PRP,” isolates significant concentrations of growth factors from a sample of your own blood for anti-aging effects.
- PRF Scalp Treatment for Hair “Glow-th” – Promotes scalp health and may stimulate hair regrowth for patients with thinning hair.
(Next Generation of Radiofrequency + Microneedling) – Tightens skin using radiofrequency, targets fine wrinkles, enlarged pores, and reduces scars, acne and redness.
Vivace Sweat Reduction Treatment: Series of 3 treatments for underarm sweat and odor.
Our practice is proud to present the newest Cutera Excel V laser treatment to improve the appearance of spider veins on the legs and face. Candidates for the procedure have very small (hair-like) purple or red lines on their skin.
For more information on why the Excel V makes our patients say “WOW!”, please Click Here!
Complexion Correction Consultation:
A one-on-one with our licensed medical aesthetician experts to evaluate your concerns and develop a customized skin treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and goals.
Skincare lines include Skinmedica®, Obagi®, Alastin®, Colorescience®, Clarisonic®, and SalujaMD. Visit www.foryourbestskin.com.
Additional Aesthetician Treatments:
- 20 minute LED light therapy
- Skin tag snip removal
- Fine tip electro-dessication treatment for clogged pores (milia), overgrown glands (sebaceous hyperplasia), or age related keratoses.
- #1 volume Botox®, fillers and Sculptra® injector in Central Florida.
- Saluja is honored to be a member of the National Allergan Facial Aesthetics Advisory Board.
- Of 1.2 million doctors performing injectables in the U.S, less than 3% are qualified, and we are a part of that 3%.
- Saluja has more than 16 years of experience and education in injections.
Small injections placed skillfully and artfully, temporarily relaxes facial (upper and lower), as well as neck muscles to reduce fine lines creating a softer, smoother, more lifted look.
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers:
A natural substance helps restore volume and retain hydration, reducing lines, folds, and hollows gradually and naturally. Dr. Saluja and Dr. Novo hand select the best products to achieve your goals from the Juvèderm® and Restylane® family
- Tear trough treatment (undereye hollows)
- Lip enhancement
The modern way to anti-age. Corrects volume loss due to aging, turning back the hands of time. Starting earlier is better. Used to recontour temples, cheeks, jawline and nasolabial folds. By increasing your own collagen production, Dr. Saluja uses Sculptra® to create a more youthful and symmetrical appearance. Sculptra takes 90 days to take effect so it is also more secretive.
Revive and enhance your natural beauty with a customized combination of dermal fillers and Botox® or Dysport®. Our #1 non-surgical treatment for overall facial transformation.
For our more experienced injection patient. Bellafill® filler for smile lines and acne scars lasts 5+ years. Allergy test required.
Nonsurgical treatment to contour stubborn fat under the chin and jowls. The active ingredient occurs naturally in the body to break down fat. Excellent in combination with the Liquid Lift or on its own to define the jawline.
Medical Dermatology & Surgery
- Skin Cancer Screening Exams
- Excision & Reconstruction: Your cure is our priority. Aesthetic goals to reduce scars from skin cancer removal can be achieved.
- Fractional CO2: Performed comfortably in the office, and reveals new skin with significantly reduced lines and creases. Can be performed on the face, neck, chest, hands, and forearms to reduce signs of aging.
- Erbium Laser Peel: Our superficial resurfacing treatment is excellent for fine lines, pigment reduction, and precancerous keratoses.
- Dark Circle Treatment: Improves the quality and appearance of undereye skin by stimulating collagen and gently resurfacing the skin.
- IPL Photofacials (Intense Pulsed Light): Addresses a variety of complexion concerns including dark spots, redness, precancers, and acne using targeted energy from light.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation: With a series of three painless RejuVAnate® treatments improves the health of the vaginal tissue, reduces painful intercourse, and urinary leakage.
- Laser Hair Removal with Diode: Reduces dark hair anywhere on the body in 6 to 8 treatments.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: Removes dark shades of professional tattoos in 6 to 8 treatments.
NEW: TruSculpt® 3D Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
Using radiofrequency technology to painlessly and visibly reduce fat from the neck down in a single, one hour treatment session. No downtime.
Am I a good candidate for Medical Spa Treatments?
Aesthetic Dermatology treatments are safe for most adults who are in good health and have no contraindicated conditions. Please inform us prior to your treatment if you are on blood thinning medication or supplements or have a history of herpes for special instructions. These treatments provide results that rejuvenate your appearance and improve the look and feel of your skin. Treatments are available for adult individuals of any age and skin type, and to treat a variety of concerns. Among the most common skin conditions that may be treated at our medical spa are:
- Sun damage
- Acne & rosacea
- Excessive hair
- Uneven skin tone
- Lines, wrinkles, folds, creases, and sagging
- Loss of volume, contour, and definition
What kinds of results do Medical Spa treatments provide?
Our Aesthetic Dermatology treatments enhance the appearance as well as the health of your skin. In many cases, the treatments contain ingredients that continue to improve the condition of your skin over time. Aesthetic Dermatology treatments do not produce the same results as plastic surgery but may be used in combination with other procedures for a more comprehensive treatment regimen.
How should I prepare for Medical Spa treatments?
We recommend that you set aside an afternoon to enjoy our range of Aesthetic Dermatology services and allow yourself plenty of time to relax and rest following treatment. Consider our Afternoon Refresh program. Our team will recommend the most suitable therapies and treatments depending on your age, conditions, lifestyle, and aesthetic goals. Some procedures may require that you suspend certain medications prior to treatment. You may also have to postpone treatments if you are suffering from any infection or irritation in the desired treatment area. Contact our office for a consultation to evaluate your medical history and skin condition, and begin preparing for your aesthetic dermatology treatment.
Is there a recovery period after Med Spa treatments?
Each treatment is different, and you may be advised to relax at home following some of them, although the majority of Aesthetic Dermatology treatments are delivered quickly and relatively painlessly and require minimal downtime or recovery period. During your initial consultation, you will receive detailed instructions for post-treatment care to help you optimize your results and address any potential issues.
How much do Medical Spa services cost in Central Florida?
The cost of Aesthetic Dermatology treatments varies according to many factors. Since health insurance doesn’t normally cover these cosmetic treatments, our office accepts various forms of payment.
Medical Spa treatments at Dermatology + Plastic Surgery, led by dermatologist Anita Saluja, MD and plastic surgeon Rebecca Novo, MD, are improving the appearance of men and women in Melbourne, Viera, Brevard County and nearby communities in Central Florida. Contact our office for more information. We specialize in skillful, artful, and thoughtful procedures with a focus on injectable treatments and laser procedures.