Coronavirus Update – Dermatology + Plastic Surgery is Open & Following Precautions
Our practice is open, proactively taking steps to ensure a clean environment, and serving our patients with precautions. We are keeping abreast of recommendations from the CDC. Please let us know if there is anything you would like to see from us to help you keep your self-care and your health a priority during this time. Get in touch with us if you have any questions. Follow us on social media at @drsaluja_drnovo (instagram) and @drsaluja (facebook) for further updates. We are following the below policies and procedures.
- We have removed magazines and pamphlets from reception and shared areas.
- We have decluttered all countertops & the bathrooms and are cleaning them throughout the day.
- We have spaced chairs in reception areas farther from each other. You may also wait in your car after checking in if no exam room is immediately available.
- Hand sanitizer and a pair of gloves are available upon request. Bathrooms and exam rooms also have soap and water.
- Clinic doors will be opened for you or propped open.
Credit card machines, iPads, and pens will be wiped down with alcohol prior to each use or read your credit card number to us for entry into the computer.
- We will be here & taking care of you only if we are symptom-free and feeling healthy.
- We are not traveling or attending gatherings.
- We wash hands upon entrance, between each patient, as appropriate throughout the day, and before exiting the practice (standard practice).
- We wipe down exam rooms and chairs between patients (standard practice).
- We follow universal precautions each and every day.
- We will wear gloves and limit patient touching to necessary, clinical touching.
- We will avoid touching our faces.
- We will ask you if you would like to coordinate multiple appointments in one visit to our office for your ease.
- Please reschedule your appointment and stay home if you are not feeling well or have a cold, cough, or fever or have had recent travel putting you at risk.
- Please let us know at check in if you prefer to wait in your car if no exam room is available. If an exam room is available, we will take you in right away.
- Please ask us for hand sanitizer, gloves, or anything else you may need. You will only be touching clean individually packaged gowns (if needed).
- Please ask us if you would like bottled water as we will remove all self service water stations.
Retail products may be purchased online via http://www.foryourbestskin.com – we will waive shipping & handling fees.